In-person library services are suspended until further notice. Access library resources remotely - learn more
NDNU Gellert Library Curbside Hold Pickup
Need a print book to complete a class assignment? Prefer print books over ebooks?
Gellert Library now offers curbside pickup service for library print books.
1. Search the DISCOVERY catalog for books available at the NDNU library.
2. Click a title you wish to read from your search results to open the item's full listing.
3. If book status is “Available” and held at NDNU, click the "Hold Item for Pick Up" button.
4. Login using your NDNU library account credentials.
If you are accessing your online library account for the first time, you will need to click the “set/reset password” button to create a unique password. Please note that your library account is a separate login than your NDNU email, Portal, or Moodle accounts.
5. Review request and click submit.
6. Continue to request titles for pick up - you can place up to 10 holds!
7. Wait 24 - 48 business hours for a confirmation email from library staff - message will include link to schedule your reservation pick up time/date. You may need to check your email junk folder.
8. Books placed on hold will be waiting in front of the Gellert Library entrance at the time of your reservation.
To help keep the campus safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19, books will be automatically checked out to your library account. Staff will not be present when you pick up your requested books - the library is currently closed to in-person visits.
You MUST schedule a pickup reservation in advance - books will not be available without a reservation.